Certificate in Advance Excel
100% On Hands Deep Drive Classroom Training
Offline Class Details
We’re Best at Our Training
AIITA train with dedication in order to serve efficient teaching to our students.
12+ Key Things You Will Get In This Excel Masterclass
1. We cover ALL Useful Formula and Functions
2. ALL Practical Work (Like GST Invoice, Payslip)
3. Solve different types of Bill Format
4. Test-Based Learning
5. Solve all types of Lookup and If Conditions
6. Language Flexibility (English/Hindi/Bengali)
7. Class Time Flexibility
8. Individual Query Solve
9. Face-to-Face Q/A Session
10. 24 x 7 x 365 Days Support
11. Backup Classes (If Miss any Class)
12. Doubt Clearing Classes
13. Group Discussion
14. After Course Competition Certification By AIITA (Govt. of India)
Trainer Profile: Miloy Mallick
Miloy Mallick is an Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing and Social Media expert, Consultant and also a Lead Trainer of “AIITA Computer Training Centre“. Miloy started his career at 17 as Computer Faculty and carries about 12+ years of Industry experience.
Miloy has trained more than 3369+ professionals in the field of IT. He is on a mission to reach out to rural India to teach Computer Literacy and hence launched a Free Computer Literacy course to help people define the purpose of using digital.
Want to know about his Educational Details !!!
B.Sc from the University of Calcutta
M.Sc from Vidyasagar University
M.B.A. from Annamalai University
Advance Microsoft Office
Programming Languages Like C, Java, HTML, VB, CSS etc
CMS Like WordPress
Accounting Software Like TallyERP9+, MargERP9+ etc
RDBMS like SQL and Ms Access etc.
Digital Marketing Skills:
Social Media Marketing
Blogging and ORM etc
Miloy is Certified by Google, Hp, Bing, Facebook Bleprint, Vskill and NSE etc
That’s Not About It! You Will Also Recieve The Following Bonus !!!
Getting Started with Excel
Formulas & Functions
Working with Data
- Creating subtotals
- Multiple-level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- Using external data sources
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Database functions
- Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
- Using Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Using 3D Graphs
- Using Bar and Line Chart together
- Using Secondary Axis in Graphs
- Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically
- (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
- Excel Environment
- Key Terminologies
- Short Cuts
- Key Functionalities
- Copy-paste-paste special
- Formatting & conditional Formatting
- Basic Excel Functions – Types of Functions
- Relational operators
- Data Sorting, Filtering, and Data Validation
- Understanding of Name Ranges
- Pivot tables – Charts
- Basics of charts
Understanding Ribbon and Tabs
Quick Access to Toolbar
MS Excel Basics
Create-Close Excel FIles
Types of data
Text to Columns
Copy Paste Formatting
Workbook vs Worksheets
Working with Basic Excel Functions
- Quarter Date
- Date as Month
- Separate the String
- Finding Latest Monday
- Day, Year, Month Functions
- Count the Word
- Filled Cell Count
- Displaying the Fractions
- Concatenate the time and string
- Substitute and Replace
- Constructing Date
- Sorting , Freeze Panes, Insert Rows
Understanding Advanced Excel Functions
- Advanced Filtering
- Count Function Series
- Dependent Dropdown
- Data Validation
- Sum and SumProduct Functions
Data Manipulation Using Function:
- Descriptive functions
- Logical functions: IF, and, or, not
- Date and Time functions
- Text functions
- Array functions
- Use and application of lookup functions
- Limitations of lookup functions
- Using Lookup, HLookup, VLookup, Index, Match
Create Dashboard in Excel- Using Pivot Controls
- Concept of pivot cache and its use in creating interactive dashboards in excel
- Pivot table design elements – concept of slicers and timelines
- Designing sample dashboard using Pivot Controls
- Design principles for including charts in dashboards – do’s and dont’s
We don’t do different things. We do things differently.
We have produced the highest number of successful candidates in Banking, Data Entry Jobs, Back Office Executive and all other job vacancies.
Call for more details about Course
Find out what our Alumni have to say.
Excellent experience being a trainee of this centre regarding all aspects like the classroom atmosphere,Study materials, facility facilities, training pattern as well as the largest information sharing within the affordable course fee.
Very good institute for computer courses. The ambiance of this institute is also peRFect for proper learning. Highly recommend to those who want a perfect institute for ideal learning at pocket friendly cost.
Quality Learning with Placement Support. In my personal learning experience this is the best Computer Training centre in entire kolkata. some one may be ask why??? I just said them please visit take admission and experienced the teaching technique and friendly atmosphere. Really Miloy Sir is really great. Thank you Sir. Never Never forget your class. once again thank you so much
We’re different from others
Want to Know More About Course ???
1. Will I get a Certificate after completing this course?
Yes, you will get a Hard copy of the certificate by All India IT Association. If you can pay a small charge for the process to initiate and delivery to take place.
2. Is this course in English or Bengali or Hindi?
Yes. It’s avaliable in all three language.
3. Is this a Live or Recorded Class?
It’s Fully Live Class with Practical Training.
4. What is Payment Mode?
You can Pay Online Transfer/NEFT/IMPS/PayTM or Direct Bank Transfer.
5. Installment available or Not?
Yes, You Can Pay Installment but you need to pay double. So Recommended to Pay in One Time, it’s Save more for you.
6. How is this Advanced Excel Course good for business?
Every function in any organization can benefit from Excel. Business processes such as budgeting, finance, accounting, human resources, or organizing client sales, etc. can benefit from the powerful tools of Excel. The course teaches how to use spreadsheets to perform financial and budget analysis, it helps in keeping important information of numbers and data in one place. Advanced excel training speeds up the manual work and can help optimize spreadsheets to make them easy to navigate and adjust when needed.
7. How will this excel certification course be beneficial?
The Advanced Excel course by All India IT Association is very thorough and comprehensive. The course will provide you with tools to implement complex functions for handling spreadsheets with large amounts of data, cell formatting, graphical representation, etc. You can learn about many topics and boost your excel as well as data management skills. Acquiring Advanced Excel training is the need of the hour for aspirants looking for a career in Data Analytics and MIS specialists. Microsoft excel certification can prepare you for new age roles and opportunities.