All India Information Technology Association
- To provide strong platform for IT Companies, Corporate, Industries, Institutes, Professionals, Academicians and Students for enhancing their potential.
- AIITA’s sole objective is to follow the basic guidelines of ministry of IT and support the policies and awareness campaigns.
- To form development cooperation forum to reviews the latest trends and progress in international development cooperation, and encourages coordination across diverse activities.
- To encourage, promote and safeguard business interest of member companies engaged in Information Technology (IT), IT Enabled Services sectors.
Help members to grow and enable platforms to create new business opportunities.
- To work in coordinating national, international development, educational, technological and economic growth to support government policies
- To access to quality training & education
- To promote awareness and importance of conservation of energy and women empowerment through computer literacy movement across the country
- To coordinate and develop new approaches with other IT Associations, Forums and organizations of the world.
- To create and grow an educational ambience rich in diversity and dialogue, where technology serves as a bridge among people.
- To generate full freedom of technological innovation; the basis of universal knowledge, development and economic growth.
- To safeguard constitutional rights and legal securities of members by expertise panel and settle their disputes in an amicable manner.
- To organize Awards Ceremony to motivate and encourage people for better performance to serve the nation.
- To aware and generate as ICT literacy, Digital Literacy and Media and Information Literacy.
- To foster technology and economic integration in different sector of business, IT industries and global contexts
- To disseminate knowledge, education and innovative approach by publishing News Paper, Bulletin, Magazine and other reference e-books for awareness of initiative of the association.
- To develop benefit from technological and economical advances.
- All India Information Technology Association is Collaborated with World Standardization Certification –London for international certification courses and ALMA.
Registration & Recognitions
AIITA is a associate member of South Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SACCI)
AIITA is registered under a trade mark of Government of India. Trade Mark No. is 1624740.
AIITA News is monthly e- publication of All India IT Association that is a common platform for IT people to view, review and analytical aspects of current technologies.
All India Information Technology Association is Collaborated with World Standardization Certification –London for international certification courses and ALMA.